A Breath of Conciousness
Circular Breathing and Words of Wisdom
Oxygenation is the key to living a healthy and harmonic life
Medical research shows that ninety percent of the body’s energy is produced by oxygen and that the more oxygen we have in our system, the more energy we produce. Our ability to think, feel, and act comes from the energy produced by oxygen. Most of us are shallow breathers – using barely one-fifth of our lungs’ capacity to increase oxygen flow to our bodies. And, on top of that, there is much less oxygen content in the air around us. More than ever, we need to breathe consciously.
What is Circular Breathing?
- Connecting your inhale and exhale in a relaxed way to encourage the increase of energy (prana/chi/life force)
- This increase can look and feel different for each individual and even each session
- Your cellular intelligence will direct the energy where it is needed at a particular time. It is Safe and Non-sectarian
What are Words of Wisdom?
- Words of Universal Truth of our Oneness
- Words that affirms our innate innocence and divinity
- Words that supports the remembrance of our essence that is eternal, unchanging, and indistinguishable from the essence of the universe.
What are the Benefits?
- Uplift the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of your existence
- Release resistance to love’s presence
- Integrate higher thoughts
- Manifest positive changes – love, trust and gratitude